- Aligners are numbered in order, so there is no risk of confusion. The aligners are labeled with numbers and letters. Number is order, U means Upper (upper jaw), L means Lower (lower jaw).
- Wear each set (U+L) for two weeks, then insert the next set of aligners – unless the doctor says otherwise.
- Please keep previous aligner in bag in case it is needed again or current one is lost, etc. When the third splint is inserted, the first one can be discarded.
- If an attachment comes loose, you can either call us or wait until your next appointment if the next appointment is not too far away.
- If you lose a splint, then contact us for an intermediate appointment, remaking lost splints costs 100€ per piece, it is best to try to avoid it.
- Cleaning the splint: under running water with soap. Braces and splints cleaning tablets can be used. Also you can dissolve a lemon in lukewarm water and let the splint soak for about 30 minutes (no hot water!) Or the cleaning crystals from Invisalign.
- If you are eating on the go and don’t have a toothbrush with you at the moment, then you don’t necessarily have to brush your teeth every time in order to be able to put the splint back in place afterwards. In this case, it is sufficient to rinse your mouth thoroughly with water. Nevertheless, brush your teeth at least 2-3 times a day. Try to eat as little acidic food and drink as possible (cola, etc.).
- Tip: The splints are made and processed by machine in the laboratory. Therefore, it is always possible that you will notice sharp edges when wearing them through your tongue as an enlarging organ, which we cannot notice when checking them through our fingers. You can easily polish such an annoying spot at home with a nail file.
- If you want to follow your treatment progress yourself you are welcome to do so with the ,,MyInvisalign“ app.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 0761/887988 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
Have fun with your teeth straightening!